The boots that would grow to be known worldwide for their incredible fit and fantastic look had their beginnings in 1875 in the small town of Junction City, Kansas.
It was there, in a small German shoe repair shop, that Carlton C. Dehner first noticed a pair of boots sitting in the back room. Dehner was so taken by the quality and workmanship of the boots he asked, 'Why don't we put in a factory and make these more available?' John Teitzel, the cobbler who owned the small store, was open to the idea and so the Dehner boot line began.
During the early years they were busy supplying custom-made boots for the cavalry officers nearby at Fort Riley. Military demand for quality footwear was high at the time and the Teitzel & Dehner boots were an instant hit.
Omaha, United States