First introduced in 1956 and brought back by popular demand in 2009, this model is Allen Edmonds ode to a style that dates back hundreds of years.
Over the years, this dress brogue has remained a must-have model because its traditional 5 last fit, sturdy leather sole and the strength conveyed by the short wings instill a sense of confidence to anyone who wears them.
• Rubber sole men's lace-up oxford dress shoes
• Wingtip balmoral with perforated brogue styling
• Lined premium calfskin leather upper
• Part of the Timeless Classics Collection of premium men's shoes
• Dainite rubber sole
• 360 degree Goodyear welted construction – 212 steps of craftsmanship
• Manufactured on the welted 65 last
• This shoe is recraftable
• Handcrafted in the USA of fine imported leathers at the Allen Edmonds factory in Port Washington, Wisconsin