The Chelsea boot, an ankle-high boot with an elastic side panel that dates back to the Victorian era became a fashion icon in the swinging London of the 1960s.
The Allen Edmonds Liverpool honors that tradition with a sleek boot made of a single piece of leather that took our pattern makers two years to perfect. The result is a cool comfortable boot that fits like a glove. The sleek versatile boot can be worn with a suit or jeans and looks at home in the office or on the town.
• Classic Chelsea dress boot
• Plain toe with back pull tab and eleastic
• Made from single piece of premium suede leather
• V-tread sole
• 360 degree Goodyear welted construction – 212 steps of craftsmanship
• Manufactured on the Welted 943B last
• This shoe is recraftable
• Handcrafted in the USA of fine imported leathers at the Allen Edmonds factory in Port Washington, Wisconsin