In creating this seven-eyelet blucher boot, Allen Edmonds perfectly balanced the silhouette of the rounded, full toe with the extended high upper. Similarly, the orange leather lining, toe medallion and perforations on the back stay and wingtip combine to accentuate the boot's heartier features, like the Butyl leather sole, and create a blueprint for both elegance and strength.
Tucked under blue jeans or a blue suit, they present a stylish profile while providing the type of ankle stability and support not usually found in a dress shoe. A truly original boot, the Dalton is the perfect foundation on which to build a great outfit.
• Leather sole men's dress boots
• Wingtip blucher with brogue perforations and medallion
• Premium calfskin leather upper with orange leather lining
• Butyl double leather sole
• Newly reinforced and strengthened pull Tab
• 360 degree Goodyear welted construction – 212 steps of craftsmanship
• Manufactured on the welted 511 last
• This shoe is recraftable
• Handcrafted in the USA of fine imported leathers at the Allen Edmonds factory in Port Washington, Wisconsin